This week is totally a week of complete dateline rushing.

Felix, my lab partner and I are rushing for 3 practical oral exams this week and not only that, I am hoping that I can complete my song composition be completed this week! Yeah!



Going to school makes me feel quite relaxed. And to think that for a full time student, there are actually quite alot of free time one can get. During the free time, they can slot in exercises such as swimming or sleeping. Ha.


Anyway, 25 more days to freedom! WOOHOO!


By the way, I am contemplating as to whether to get or to rent my Commencement ceremony costume for my graduation... hmm... Coz if I were to buy, I find that keeping it at my home is quite a waste of space... Ha.



Picture of my godchildren!! Ha... The cute girl chewing her food is Natnat! Ha.... so cute eh... Do I look like part of them??? Haa....




Picture of me and Xizheng! My birthday Boy! Ha... he loves to play my handphone... haa... Adore him so much!!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006