Primary School Picture

Heyhey...guess what??
My Primary school friend, Siew yee actually managed to obtain this primary school picture from my another friend... ha...


Guess which one is me??

So obvious right?? Ha....







By the way, the four of us actually drew this painting. Still remember that time it was like the Ferngully competition. To draw a nature picture and for me, I didn't contribute much leh... I only drew the red flower on the left, above the black butterfly.


My contribution was really so minimal... Ha... But I wonder if that time my other 3 friends knew or not... Ha...




Yeah... Reminisce....

By the way, my smile is still so radiant hor... Haa....(Self praise)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)