Visual Personality Test

Saw this visual personality test from Cheekian's blog. And find that it's quite interesting. So I just tried... It's really very accurate for me leh... woohoo.... You should try it too!~~!!





Dreamer
You like life rugged and rough round the edges. You take rambling walks in the open air, and appreciate the unpredicability of nature - you've got a stead attitude, people see you as a bit of a rock. When it comes to art, you appreciate natural beauty. You take time to soak up the nature favouring the coastline and countryside to the city galleries. As for music, its the soundtrack to your world. It gives you focus and concentration - you might find it hard to switch off. Your choice of treat reveals either real exhaustion, or maybe a bit of laziness? Either way you're never happier than when you are rugged, and snuggled up, eyes shut.

Find that this is true. I love the nature and I don't really mind that the weather is rain or shine. Love to go to beaches especially Tioman and feels like myself when with nature... Ha. For the Music, its very true again as I tend to listen to a few of my favourite tracks, put them on repeat mode. Wow. ANd I love to sleep.... Very true...

Fun
You love to be far away from your everyday life. You love the sun, and like to live life at a slower pace than most - you know how to take things nice and easy. For kicks there is nothing like a little affection to give you a buzz. There is never enough time to love! When it comes to holidays, you reckon they should always be indulgent - a very special treat and a chance to recharge your batteries in luxurious surroundings as well as spending quality time with family and friends. What grosses you out? You like things to be clean, neat and smelling sweet!
Yes, I love to be away from what I usually do when I have the free time. Like swimming and also going to be away from city... Yes, during holidays, my 'special' treat is to eat and sleep! To recharge myself.... haa... For gross things, very true again. Don't like dirty and stinky stuff. But can tolerate la...

Habits
You never have enough rest - either you're too busy, exhausted or perhaps just a little lazy? Either way, your snooze is your best friend, and at times your worse enemy! Clean and pure - your choice of drink shows that on the whole you care about your health and make sure you're putting the right stuff in. As for the home style is not really top of your list - you're too busy with other things in your life. Functional meets all your needs.

Sleep is my best friend!!
And also for taking care of my health, is very true... Ha!
Love the line "Functional meets all your needs", which means whatever is still usable, I don't care to get new ones...

Love
You're a real romantic and a bit of dreamer. For you love is about devotion and tenderness. You try to show your feelings in simple ways everyday. Your heart is right there on your sleeve. When you think of freedom, you think of love. The comfort of being loved makes you feel free with your thoughts and words - you're a love bug.
Ha... This part, I shall keep this to myself ba... :) May be true or not very true.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006