Come to think of it, I will be graduating from NUS with effect from 28April2007! Which is next saturday. WOOHOO....


Really can't wait leh. The day has finally come and I am so happy that I can fully embark onto another journey again. Yes!

Yesterday, I went to NUS to study and guess what? It was actually not bad leh, at the Central Library. Prior to that, I have gone to the Clubroom to actually meet Fred. I also got to meet Wenbin, Michelle, Shiyun and Grace. Feel quite distant from them and also from the clubroom. Think that I have really lost in touch with CSC already. I am also quite amazed with some of the changes.

Firstly, I saw that there are actually alot of small handmade 'cabinets' with each of the Committee member's names on it. It's like a mini-mailbox so as to facilitate or pass information to each other. Find that its quite cool as they are able to write small messages to get to know each other better? Ha...

Opps. I think there is only one major change which I have spotted. :) Interesting though. Coz that time when I had my Ethelonter Orientation Preparation, we didn't have any of these sort. Ha.


Alrighty.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006