Planet Earth

Wow...

I am really amazed after catching this one-hour documentary about caves on Earth! There are so many creatures that I have never seen before in my life~~....


There is one description of the habitat which is so amazing. I shall try my best to describe. Use your brain juice to imagine ya??



Here it goes....

There are 3 million bats at the top of the cave walls, flying. And below them, is a whole black patch of their bat droppings. And when you watch closer, there are millions of cockroaches feeding on the bat droppings. And they eat whatever drops onto the black patch.

(Think not much of imagination required eh??)


Anyway, this is what I have learnt. The shit is actually the main source of outside nutrients that these floor creatures are able to eat because the bats go out and source for food. Clever cockroaches ya??

My dog should watch the documentary, so that he should feel lucky as in he does not need to hunt or eat shit for a living... Yet, he still doesn't eat his food. We have to coax and accompany him to eat... wat the right???


Anyway, find that caves are wonderful and amazing! Am goin to catch it next week, if possible. Ha...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006