Flu Medicine

Yes, I have flu for the past two days. That's really bad. Yesterday, I took the flu medicine twice at Eve's house and guess what? I dozed off twice!


Think her mum might be thinking that this Mervyn is so lazy. Loves to sleep. Ha... But anyway, the sleep/nap/rest is really very good leh. And the flu medicine really makes me drowsy... Taking away all my 'enthusiasm' for revision for my studies. Terrible. Ha...


Weather
The weather has been very warm in Singapore... Can't take it. Wanna dip myself in the pool again. And yesterday was a record high for me. I bathed a total of 3 times. Didn't shower that many times before in a day. Usually the maximum is two. Ha... Ah! Can rain down water?? Please....



Blog
Oh yes, I have edited the format of my blog slightly. Have deleted some of the blogs of my friends which are dormant. Yeah, find that quite alot of my friends didn't really blog these days and months. Maybe they have changed their blog address. I am not sure though... :)

I have added pictures album already... Yea... Its my collection of future photos there too... Coz I find that I have actually created too many online photo uploading accounts like imagestation and yahoo photos. So its time that I need to organise my stuff.... :)




Hope everything is fine, Bud.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)