Happy, HAPPy, HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Heyhey!





Tell you what??

Yesterday was one of my happiest day for the month! Ha!







Felix and I have managed to complete 3 material science practical oral exams in one day. Its really a feat because we have never done 2 on the same day and we managed to 'hiong' 3 of them! And that concluded my material science practical in NUS!!! I love the feeling man! Ha...





After exiting from my Professor's room, Felix and I high-fived and when we exited the building, I said 'YES' very loud! Ha... but who cares... :) I felt a sense of freedom!! :)







I was happy because I swam in school today again. And it was really very good because the weather is freakking hot and dipping myself in the pool cools myself too... Ha... Managed to complete 14 laps in half and hour swim. Ha... I find its quite amazing because this is my first time completing quite alot of laps within the time frame... yeah!







After school, I actually had free time and met up with Hisham. Its been 2-3 months eversince we have met and we updated each other on our lives. Ha... Ate at Le Meridien Food centre and its really so nice... managed to savour the greatness of my Saba fish again.... didn't take picture because I was too hungry to eat the fish... :)





Oh yes, wanna highlight that today was also the day I met Eve again... its been around 5 days eversince we have met and because she is working and i'm studying and working... Feel so happy to see her again... haa! Got her something for her ears too... :) Think should spend more time with her though... :)







Managed to meet Cheekian, Crystal and Daniel at NUS today. Really very happy to see them because its been quite a while eversince I have talked to them... :) Really gotta go out or have a gathering after the exams though...what say you guys... In fact, I find that its a day of meeting up with friends because I also got to meet Yunjie at Kovan bus stop which I seldom go to... Ha. What a day of friendli-fulfillment!! Love it...





Friends are great!




Hisham and me at PS....
PS: Should have taken more pics with my friends that I met today...haa

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006