Wow!

Studying

I am really finding that studying is actually quite ok when I'm not doing it at my home. A different environment can really tell my body that "Hey, Mervyn, you gotta study."

I have tried studying at Yiwen's house and my efficiency is not bad leh. And I listened to my mp3 while revising. The only bad thing is that when her father called me, I did not respond. Even she called my name, I didn't answer. Ha.. Opps. I didn't mean it.


I will be going to NUS to study for awhile then I will head back home because I have some library books to return. (Darn right?)



I have quite alot of friends, they also prefer to study in school because of the environment and secondly because of the friends. They feel that when they are with their friends and that they see that everyone is studying, they will automatically have the mood to start studying. Ha. I'm not sure about you, but I tend to talk to them when I am with them... Ha... that is for 'sometimes'.


SMS

2 days back I have received the sms regarding closing down of a Joo Chiat pet store, putting up a few dogs that are up for grabs. If not, they will be put down. I mean, why do they want to think of putting down these animals when they want to close down the store? It's quite an unreasonable point of view and action to be taken up.

There are a few reasons because of this:

Maybe because of reverse psychology.
Obviously because of money.
Obviously the pet store does not want to hold any more responsibility.


As a pet owner point of view, they should have at least some level of love for these dogs right, otherwise, they won't be setting up the pet shop in the first place. Lets say, if the dogs are not adopted, do they have the heart to actually put the dogs down?? Its cruel sia...

Anyway, I just don't find that sms very pleasing and the pet shop owners are quite irresponsible, that's my point of view. If they are doing it for reverse psychology, I am neutral as because the good news is...



...From my friend Shundeng, was that the pets are actually adopted. Which is a sigh of relieve for me because their option of putting down are taken away from them already.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006