So be it


Guess what? Today on the way home, I met my friend. I am not going to say who.


Anyway, its been quite a while eversince I have met him. So I asked him how is he and stuff, you know, those common questions. He is quite close to me one la. He then questioned me as to whether am I now an insurance agent or a real estate agent... probably because of the way I dress. I thought that he read my blog and that's why he comment. But he didn't know at all. So I just told him that I'm in Prudential now.


In the midst of the conversation, I was just asked him some questions concerning him. Like how's his work and he commented that he will not buy any plans from me. It's like come on. I didn't even say anything about insurance or selling. Why does he keep telling me about it. Somemore, he is the one keep mentioning about my career. Like how much I am earning and about investment and talking about cars. I do not wish to disclose it because its actually not of his interest, coz I can tell...


I was quite pissed at that point because I am not even wanting or trying to share with him any savings plan at all. Somemore, in this biz, I would like to choose who are my customers. I will never want him to be my customer anyway. I mean, its so evil to actually keep hearing the line " No, please don't find me as I won't buy from you. I won't buy from you." He even repeated twice. Yes, even I just started or what, giving me cold blanket, its ok. I can take this comment. But note: I am a human ok. I have feelings bloody ass.


So what if he is a regular. So what if he is working. The point is, he didn't even respect me as a friend. I didn't even say anything about my career and that I am not sharing with him any bloody plan. And believe me, I will never get anything from Prudential for him through me. Do you know how I feel??


Its really quite demoralizing to hear this. Anyway, this has strengthened me to actually do better in this career. Thanx to this friend.


*Feels much lighter*

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)