700th Post




Wow!


I have managed to reach my 700th post.



Anyway, I find that staying at home the whole day really make myself feel more tired! This is bad, somemore I gotta study during this period. Think I may consider going to school to study or what... really cannot. Today nap for 1-and-a-half hour...bad.



Yes, I have attended Easter celebration and let me tell you! I am really very amazed by the way City Harvest carry out the play for the people. The props they use, the professionalism, and the whole easter story is well portrayed by them. The settings as well as the fine usage of computer effects, is really amazing as they will bring viewers to Eden, to the time when Jesus lived and executed. Really its a worth watching! :)

Picture of me at the terrace seats, before everyone comes... Ha...



This is taken in front of the LCD TV. See the amount of spotlights used... wow right...

This is the stage area....and there are singers in front and look at the backdrop. They are actually made of paper, well painted to be like rock-like wall... :) And the PA system is well hidden such that viewers don't know that they are there.... well-managed stage!

Its really great for me to actually go and encounter these... Easter is such a great day... Felt great after the whole performance...Woohoo!

You may wish the live webcast!

Sunday: 10am and 1.30pm!! :)

At www.chc.org.sg (click on the live webcast)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)