..Never go to work..

Haa... It's not lazy. But I feel quite sian staying any longer in that company. The people's fine GENERALLY. But it's like the type of job is quite mundane. There's not so much brain power needed. Which made me feel like a pure man, man as in Army man.

Yesterday, I have chatted with 2 of my collegues at different times. I can't believe that Johnny has only an O-level cert. Not that I despise him or what, I have always thought that he is a poly at least celibre and he's appointment in the company is a highly paid one. After I hear from him, what it seems to me is not true at all. He's exactly the opposite. And he is unhappy about his job too! He's overworked and underpaid. He'll soon be taking a logistics dipolma, which is a boon for his future. Wished him all the best for that! :@)

I've chatted with another collegue, Teo. He has actually participated NDP twice. Didn't expect that we can share the same topic. And he's experience is quite different from me right now, comparing the freq of rehearsals and the food given to them. For his time, both his weekends are burnt and the food are mere biscuits. So dengz man. Got to know that he was also part of the group to do the markings on the ground.

From this, I feel that one should actually find some time, talking to people, be it in the same company or class. Who knows that you have a common topic or they need a listening ear. And you might never know that you may enhance ur knowledge in more aspects for one issue.

..Mickey's Gay..

Haiz. Actually he's not actually Gay, but a mixed. I brought him down for a walk last night. And he met Russel, a mixed breed Terrier, 4mths old only. They began to make out leh... can't believe it. And the funny part is Mickey started to hump on him. Which part?! IT'S HIS HEAD! OMG! I separated them quite a while leh. They had wrestling and they even had rolling on the floor.

Guess that Mickey is too desperate! Ha... The worse thing is that Russel may be traumatised by him! He even knew how to do it to Mickey leh... What has the world gone wrong!?! More and more dogs are becoming gays... Eg my neighbourhood has another dog, Korea, whom likes Mickey alot. Eww.. -_-ZZZ

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006