Today, I had 3 strange occurance.

1 was at my house bus-stop. Noticed there are 2 aunties at bus-stop. After that, they left the place to the pathway. I thought they are going to meet the auntie walking down the pathway as one of the women seemed to be signalling her. Then, I realised that they do not know each other as they criss-crossed their path. And not knowing why, the 2 aunties went separate ways. Kinda think that they do not know each other at all! Juz dunno why I have the analogy.

2nd was I was about to pass by my Physic's teacher's house. And suddenly thought of him. Then, along the bus-journey, I saw him along the way... That's a moment of coincidence...

3rd was when I was at McDonald's, a family walked past me. And one of the women turned back, talking in deep toned and waving to another person. I turned my head, but there seemed no one responding. Then, I saw a teenager walking towards the family. So I presume that he belongs to them. But he walked past them. It's so strange. Coz I have never made such connections before with other people which failed... -_-

After my meeting with my friend at Hougang Mall, I went straight to Marina Square to have lunch at Breks with my Signal COurse mates. I was the latest for the day. Ha... Felt happy to see them. I somewhat rushed to complete the meal as most of them had already. That place was an expensive one... didn't think that I have eaten $20 worth of food! Experience la...

Chatted with some of them. And upon going home at the MRT, when I stood at the circle of friends, out of 7 people, 5 already had their driving licence already! WOO... they are real fast eh!! -_-
But I wont be learning that so soon...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)