Yesterday, typed my blog twice... but halfway through, just don't know why. Hey guys,I've just bought a new Compaq laptop. Felt so happy... coz got offer... had free upgrade of 256MB RAM to 512MB... Initially, JianBang and I wanted to trade the RAM with the free LEXMARK printer... but since the boss knew that I'm Lionel's friend, so he not only gave me the free upgrade, and also the printer... :@)

Luckily JianBang went with me... Coz he knows much more computer stuff than me.. Really owed him a treat lo... Correct, JianBang?!

Recently, there is an outbreak of virus, that is, even if u enter any websites, it will attach itself to the PC that u are using, without u knowing. And it will of coz infect your computer... That's why it's real important to buy anti-virus software to protect ur comp. I just connected to the internet yesterday and there are actually 5 viruses cleared straight after I have logged on 1hr later... it's amazing lo...

Heng I was given Norton Virus 2004. So I can use it... :@)

On Saturday, my ulcer has felt much better... However, still quite sore... even if I drink or talk, it hurts. Luckily, Yiwen bought for me bonjela lo...

Last night, the weather is one of comical. THe passing showers really went on and off and on again... I think I open and closed the windows thrice! But it had made the night cooling though...

Kinda feel that time really pass by very fast especially when U have ORDed.. Ha...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)