..Saturday's Busy day..

I went to French lesson today... It's kinda fun. We learnt the simple directions in french, eg, Left, right, above, in front of. Can't wait for next week's lesson. Coz they'd be teaching us colours and clothes...

..Blood Donation Drive..

Well, I went with JianBang today for the BDD at Meritius Mandarin Hotel. I failed the test... Coz I've got flu... See, I wanna be a gd person also cannot...

They rejected me because they told me that the blood is meant for the HIV positive people. If I were to donate that day, and the blood is passed to them, because of their zero immunity, their bodies may not be able to contain the flu/fever bug. Which may be diastrous. Heng never donate...

At the end of the day, I had a goody bag. Soft pillow... Not bad la... Also met AnnNi, who is the Vice President of the Red Cross at NTU and my friend WenShen, from NDP. What a small world. @:)

..Met my BMT friend..

I was about to cross the road when I met my BMT Mate. We both recognised each other. And I wanted to get his phone number. Before he could give me, he said, "U are Mervyn". And I was quite paiseh coz I have forgotten his name... Only knew his nickname "Vege." I told him straight... Haa... And he quite dengz.. but it's ok la... he said...

Singapore's real small as u get to bump to ur friends even at small places like a road junction! :@)

..Never watched Harry Potter..

The weekend movies are mostly sold oUT! So popular man! Anyway, Bertram and I didn't catch Harry. Instead went to Delifrance to have coffee...

Chatted for 2hours leh... About family, studies and friends. Not forgetting French! Ha... After the chat, I felt much better! Thanx Bert!! :@)

..NDP Rehearsal..

Today's turnout for the guys in my group was very gd, 19/25. Ha... And we tried out with the 8-man height pyramid... After we have mounted as the 5th layer, people at the base started to tremble and say that they can't take the weight anymore.

The trainers at the side urged us to be calm. And we slowly descend. When it's my turn to dismount, I wanted to step on the men's shoulders. However, he was quite far. And because of that, I slipped and fell straight. Then, I took a step back and grabbed the guy in front of me out from his position. Coz at that particular moment, the centre of the pyramid collapsed. It was horrific! Luckily no one was injured.

That was quite risky coz people (basemen) may have their bones crushed as their are actually around 3 men above them.

We did 2 run-throughs and very fun and exciting! :@) Very tired after that... Went to take the Shuttle bus to Khatib. Chatted with Melvin... :@) He's a gd friend to talk to...

Then went home... slept with MickeY! What a day! HOO!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)