This is for Saturday....

This morning, I really forced myself to wake up and go for my French lesson. Coz if i dun go, I'll be wasting my $30... so better go lo... I pia to complete my homework from last week lo...

Today's lesson was quite fun... learnt about colours and also abt some verbs la... Still quite rusty though.. And i yawned quite a bit coz due to the lack of sleep for the past few days.

I quickly rushed home and slept until 5pm... Today my aunt cooked the dumpling... okay la.. didn't really wanna complement her...

Then I went for NDP rehearsal. I reached so early man, 6.35pm. And Lionel was late man!! Argh... wasted 30mins of my life there..

Today's training was okay la... didn't really xiong, compared to the previous training... and I met HanMao and another CSC friend whom I saw during the camp... Small world lo...

Anyway, we (Renshao, Shimin, Zehe, Liling and I) went to eat prata at Kallang after that... We chatted so much that we didn't even know that it's midnight already... We quickly paid our bills and left... took 80 home...

The LRT system.... Haizz... I thought the service will end around 1am leh... And at 12.40am, I was at Sengkang Terminal. I went to the LRT station and all the doors are locked... I went to the alternative road... also locked... and I walked home lo...

It's quite scary though... passing by the semi-detached houses and the shadows... Eww.. After 15mins, I reached home already...

And I was quite shocked to see one of my hamster... She didnt drink for days lEH! OMG! The bottle of water was still full and I saw her behind the wheel, feeling quite tired..! I thought it was going to die leh!!!! -_____-

I quickly made her drink some water by putting some on my hand!! Shit man... I shouldn't have neglected them man..Hope tml, she'll be feeling much better... Now she's sleeping... -_-

GUILT-_-

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006