Today ah... I got up at 12plus leh!! Wat a pig man!! Somemore, I'm not feeling well... So didnt go and meet Patric... Paiseh man!

Haiz... Sunday is the day which one of my hamsters died! Her name is Anna. When I got up, I straight away go and @_@ her... Her eyes are closed. And seemed to be covered with a layer of eye-liquid. I used water to clean it off. And she managed to open her small little eyes.

I tried to feed her nuts again. But she still dun wanna. Then,I tried to feed her beansprouts. Still dun wanna.

I changed the cage so that she can sleep better... -__-

I went for a nap after that....

When I woke up for dinner, I went and check. She has already hardened. Juz like my previous May. She has passed away already! Argh... She has actually died of dehydration. Coz I haven't been home for the past few days and it was my Mum who takes care of them. Changing the food for them. She didn't know how to see their condition mah...

And it was only yesterday when I realised how come the whole bottle was full! I then find the hamster quickly. Anna was behind the wheel, looking weak! OMG! I quickly carried her and she was way light compared to last time. And I asked my mum whether did she feed them. She did. But she recalled that for the past few days, the food that she thrown away was untouched.

Guessed that Anna was dehydrated until she has no appetite to eat... Sad leh... -__-

Now, my hamster population is 5.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)