Quite a tiring day...

Argh... Today, I'm actually not quite happy with my job. Voon, my partner, is quite braggy! As in, he kept on checking what I am doing. Just don't know why must he wants to know everything! Buay tahan leh. Argh... Actually part of the reason why I wanna quit ASAP is because of him lo...

Not so nice to work with such people in the long run. Actually, 2weeks back, when he's not around, i'm certainly much happier leh! Less stress also... And the way he talk... always like commanding. Buay tahanz... KNS man... Wish him gd luck man... Can't wait to say SAYONARA to him! :@)

Well, I ended work at 5.30pm and rushed to the Airport coz Yiwen and my NDP friends are going to Bangkok today. Ate dinner at Popeye's. Delicious meal!! :@) But then it was interrupted when she had to check in for the airline. -_-

After she left, I quickly finished my meal so that I can meet them downstairs. :@) And I met them. After looking at the itinery done up by Steven and Huili, their trip is going to be a fun one! Too bad that I can't join them this time... Coz I wanna work lo... Earn spare cash before I end it... YEah...

Went home and bathed Mickey. Fritz, my neighbour, came and saw me bathe him. He's a very curious and intelligent boy. Always asked me questions which when I were his age, I don't. Amazing man!

My hamster, Mary also had a new cage! It's like right now, all my 6 hamsters have their own cage, their own personal space already. Which is a good thing. I really feel quite bad coz it's like letting them stay in a restricted room! But now, everything's good! :@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)