...Went home from Bishan...

Today, I went to Bishan's coffeeshop to eat breakfast with Yiwen. The Nasi Lemak, aiyo, fail leh... the price, $1.50 has cheated my heart and appetite! And together with my ulcer, it's very painful to eat the ikan bilis and the fried fish... -_-

...Met up with Pnevma Pals...

Woo... It's my second outing with my Pnevma Pals. When I reached City Hall's escalator, I noticed a girl beside me. And I looked at her, it's like Claudine. But still unsure. Then, I stared at her even longer... Until she turned... And heng it's her!! And in fact, I scared her leh... Haa.. Oops.. Didn't mean to do it...

Today's lunch was at Marche. And it's my 3rd time in my life that I have entered in this restaurant... Today, I didn't talk much because the ulcer is really making me feeling uneasy and quite hard to pronounce words... No wonder they caught me 'stoning there' for quite long.. haa

It was of fun, joy and laughter. Secrets are even revealed!! Lawrence is not a freshie at all.... He's a 2nd year NTU student... OH man... it's really a shocking headline of the day! Didn't really expect it to be like this...

It's also JianYing's 20th Birthday... :@) So happy... and really thanked her for bringing us to Giodano, as the clothes will have 20% discount mah... But after browsing through, there is nothing to buy...

At 6pm, I left... quite she3 bu4 de2, but for NDP, here i come!

...JUNKAI!!...

I met my buddy along CityLink!! What a coincidence!! :@) Really missed talking to him lo... Right Bud??!

...NDP Rehearsal...

It was quite memorable... as i managed to drop down from 2man's height confidently!! :@) Initially, I thought that I can't make it... But with the gaining trust of the members in my group, I can't afford to waste their effort!! And indeed, I made it through!! Hurrah...

Anyway, today, I was angry with my gf... -_- But after some talking, we managed to be ok already... My face was really very black... Juz felt pissed!! Argh... Luckily, both of us had talked things out... Found out that mutual trust with both parties must be present in a relationship... otherwise, it'll just like a broken piece of hardware. It can stand strong untouched. But if a wind or something comes contact with it, it may just fall and crack anytime...

"Coz I just discover
Imagination's taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand"
---Britney Spears (Touch of My Hand)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)