Today is a very shag day for me!!

On friday night, I actually reached home around 1.30am after chatting with my friends at McCafe at Orchard.

Then, I immediately went to sleep and the next morning, I have to wake up coz I have a french lesson to attend. I was so tired man! -_-. Totally shagged. I even dozed off after completing my assignment on NEL. And the next moment when I woke up, I was at Outram MRT... I have actually overslept! Can't believe no one woke me up! Haa

Eventually, I was late 10mins for the lesson. My teacher, Franck, joked with me that since I was late, I have to pay him $20! Ha... where got such thing man! Haa...

Then, I went home straight to sleep! Slept with the aromatherapy, Green Tea flavor! Not bad leh... Very relaxing. Then, I went for NDP training after that.

It was at the stadium. And the journey there was an unexpected experience. A group of 4 foreign adults came to me and asked me whether I know where's the stadium. I told them that I was about to go there, so I brought them there. I chatted with the guys, one is Marson and the other is Ah-seng, an American and a North-Indian. And the chat was very interesting. It's mutual exchange of knowledge. I was very happy to help them. Ha! :@)

Then, chatted with my NDP participant, Melvin. Had a great chat with him. Today's training ended at 10.30pm. So tired man. Well, I'm not going to tell u what I am going to do on the actual day. But you will most likely to see me on TV coz I will be quite HIGH! Haa.. :@)

And I took the wrong NR6 back to Sengkang. It went the opposite direction. So I have no choice but to alight after 2 stops! (Which cost me $3). Bang man! And on the bus home, I helped another woman. She asked me the directions of this bus and felt so good again! See... I'm so helpful! Ha!! -_;

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006