Last night... I went to Punggol Park to jog alone. That's the first time I went to exercise alone. I felt real good after jogging! :@)

I feel that Monday was the mating season. I brought my dog for a walk. Prior to that, he has been sitting at the balcony looking at Happy, a female dog. When I met the owner, she told me that Happy purposely walked to and fro, and stopped at a tree right below my house balcony! That made Mickey noticed her. According to the owner, she even saw Mickey's shadow at the balcony.

Happy was actually in heat. Mickey was so desperate and became so anxious when he smelt her. It's like Romeo and Juliet... He tried to hump onto Happy but the owner refused to let her dear dog pregnated. Actually, I wanted to have Mickey's pups. Maybe one day, I may psycho the owner to allow Happy to erhem-erhem with Mickey! :@)

Then I separated them. And the owner went back. Mickey screamed with sadness... but i just consoled him. The whole neighbourhood can practically heard it... -_-

Why do I called it 'mating season'? I went to Punggol Park and there is another couple, the lady was carrying a bouquet of flowers. Both of them didn't hold each other's hands. Think that they are dating! :@)

I've got another friend whom went to confess to his good gal friend also... Oh manz... It seems that everything happen on the same day! Ha... MATING SEASON DAY... last day of May! :@)

So did u?!?...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)