Woa... Today I just came back from my 4-day Community Service Camp (CSC) at NUS and sentosa...

I was real happy that I had actually joined this camp! Made alot of good friends and the people there are very friendly. For my group, it's called Pnevma. My councillors are very encouraging. Together with the 10freshmen, it was great experience!

I actually slept for 8hrs for the 3days. And it's worth it! Spent time playing games, visiting Homes during Amazing Race, getting Dirty and Wet, preparing for dance, getting to know a secret pal, cheering and singing... Exciting man!

The spirit which I felt there was so much different from JC. They are much more creative and can actually make simple games into tough ones, enabling one to gain trust with the group.

My Key Councillor EeJay and Ast KC, Jianyin, are very encouraging and welfare too! Not to forget Chloe, Yanfang, Claudine, Guoliang, Alex and HanZhong! They work well with each other...

The most memorable thing that I had ever done is during the game finale! Everyone really gave all out! We held our mascot together and we ran down the sand slope towards the sea. We 'yar' all the way, it gets louder and louder every second. That's the first time that I had ever felt that unity and the spirit! Everyone cheered when we are in the water! Hair standing experience! :@)

I think that it's real fate to have really met these great pals! :@)

Actually, I join CSC camp because back in JC, I had actually done an overseas Community Involvement Programme. It really made me had an unforgettable experience that education can't teach me. The lesson is to appreciate whatever things we have! Hoping to know more about Comm Service, I joined it lor... :@) And the gd thing is that I didn't make a wrong choice after all!

Thanks to CSC again!! "Hip-hip-Horreah"!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)