Today is a super shag day for me!

I was suppose to meet my friend today. And he suddenly had something cropped up. So didn't meet him in the end. BEcause of that, I ate lunch with my mum at Compasspt at 2pm. I was dead hungry by then already. ORdered beef rice. YummY!

Anyway, later I accompanied my Mum to METRO. And it's very embarrassing.. Coz after she has selected what she wanted to buy, she went to the counter. At the counter, she spotted an umbrella and asked me whether it's ok that she buy it... Then I told her that it's up to her to decide. THen, she said loudly that she dun like the umbrella as she finds it small and flimsy. Oh man!! Quite paiseh at that point of time. COz it's really very loud lo...

I rushed home and found Mickey shitting. And it's with blood! I was real scared for him as it was the first time that I had seen him shitting blood. OMG! And I told my mum to really take gd care of him. Probably think that he is too heaty or he has eaten wrong food.

Went to National stadium via 62 today. Thought that I have missed one stop. But the gd thing is that it is doing a U-turn to Kallang MRT. Very convenient for me!

Today's NDP 1st Combined Rehearsal. And the spirit was really there. The moment we ran in, wow, the level of excitement was superb! And I really had fun doing the steps lo... Anyway, today's training is quite xiong as we had climbed the pyramid lo... I nearly wanna collapse coz the people below me are getting weaker... they can't tolerate the weight any longer... Heng no one was hurt today... Right now, as we are nearing the actual NDP, the attendance for everyone is very impt lo... :@) So must really take time to go lo...

I was dead tired after the 6hrs of training today. It is the longest training I have ever done lo... After it ended, Yiwen, Vernon and I went to the nearest coffeeshop to eat supper. The pizzahut dinner was one of the coldest and smallest serving. Not full at all! Ha...

Real glad that once I reached home, I found that Mickey is feeling better already. His stools are harder, got shape already! WOOHOO! YEAH!

Going to Bintan already tml.. But haven't pack my bag yet... Tired already...Gdnite

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)