Today is a tiring day for me!

I woke up at 8.50am, which suppose to leave home at 9.00am. I overdressed myself today, with a shirt and pants. It was unlike normal days when I wore t-shirt and jeans. When I entered the warehouse, my collegues commented me!

These are the comments:

"Woa, today gonna meet girlfriend ah?"
"Going for job interview today?"

The most powerful comment is from my supervisor.
"Mervyn, I think you are not staying OT today because by the way you dress today." -- She is so understanding! Ha... Outfit really changes the way people look at you.

It's quite odd for me because I have to do packaging, moving heavy stuff in that office attire. So gaoxiao. My friend, Shaun, even commented that I even dressed much more formal than my supervisor. Haa...

I managed to have a pep-talk with Voon today. It's regarding love life. And I find quite a few stuff from him. Guess that he's actually quite a direct person and understanding person too. He's trying to patch back with his ex-gf. But I've told him to try once more... even though he knows that his ex-gf doesn't want to... It's quite sad as it's now a one-way thing.

Tml's gonna be a packed day!

Au revoir. "Pronounce Oh-vua"

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006