Haa... I just touched down from the Indonesian island, Bintan...

This island is one of beautiful beaches I have ever been. The part which I went is Bintan Lagoon Resort. The fine grains of sand, the shallow and clear waters and the beautiful sunrise, everything's seemed to be perfect...

The lodging was very good. Great bedrooms... and it's cheap as it's Yiwen's relatives who have discount lo... The swimming pool is very big too! With the friendly slides, I actually felt like a kid again... Ha...

Anyway, one thing bad about that place is that everywhere we go, be it the market, it is all tourist attractions. Which means that there is no place we can bargain and the stuffs are so expensive. No wonder Yiwen's relatives said that there is no need for us to exchange the currency to Rupiah coz they also accept Sing Dollars readily... -_-
I didn't shop anything at all! Not worth it...

I'm feeling quite bad because I didn't pay a cent for this whole trip at all! The lodging is paid by her relatives. And for the meals are paid mostly by her Mom... OMG... I really feel quite paiseh lo... And the worse thing is that I have tried to offer to pay... but rejected -_-

Really owed alot to them!!

Anyway, from this trip, I really gained quite alot of experiences.

1. I feel that Singapore's recreational place is still very tensed up. There are so many people and we have to rush to queue and queue to rush. Everyone's rushing. But for Bintan, it really gives you a relaxed feeling. It really gave me a carefree and natural feeling... Woo... :@)

2. Bintan is not a gd place for shopping. Everywhere you go, it's tourist priced. Everthing's expensive, esp the food also. -__-

3. The beach is woo!! Even at noon time, the sand is still cooling, unlike Singapore beaches, which are polluted and particled sand.

4. Great place for couples too! Haa...

Well, I feel that the 3days are very short. But it has enabled me to feel that we should try and see things at different perspective. Especially at things that occurs everyday. Today, I actually went to the beach at 5.30am to wait for the sunrise. At 6am, the red sun came up. And it is a very beautiful sight. It's like, sunrise is happening everyday. But we don't usually see it everyday. So, if you are free or something, try out somethings like these... Be with the nature for an hr, or longer... U will feel that there are certainly more things to do with life!! :@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)