Today was an okay day for me.

I went out for my work straight after I changed the food for my hammies. And i missed two 27s along the way! Have to wait quite long for the bus.

Everyday, I have to take to EXPO. And it's always standard that the train will arrive at 9.43am. And I'll reach my workplace's guardroom at 9.55am. Today, I was exceptionally tired. After one minute of sitting down on MRT, I dozed off already! Ha!

Shaun came back today from his Malaysia trip... He ok only la... coz he only treated us the dried fish tidbit... Not bad though.

I went home and washed my hammies stuff. It's been over one week already. And I've got my flu back again after smelling the dust and the hay. But it's normal for me... Sinus lor..

Tomorrow, my gf and my friends are going to Thailand... Well.. I'm not going because I need to HAVE FREEDOM! Haa... kidding la.. But the main reason is because there's alot of work back at my company... so bo bian have to stay and work! :@)

Can't wait to quit next monday... Coz it's real tiring to take so many transport everyday... doing mundane and no-brainer job! @:X

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)