Argh.... ULCER!
WHat a way to start the day!

I am having a large ulcer in my mouth... due to the biting of it accidentally two days ago... it hurts so much man. Especially when I am drinking hot soup or tea, it really burns my ulcer... tong4 ah!

Anyway, today, I went for a 7minutes jog. U may ask, "Why so short?" Coz when I started to jog, it drizzled after 3minutes of jog leh! Where got such thing one?? And soon i found out that it's going to rain, I jogged back... and it started to rain heavier... Diaoz man. Kinda think that the connection of rain and I is coming back to me again, right, Yiwen?! haa...

Today, I slept after my lunch... The feeling's so gd man... Slacking around... :@)

I'm quite amazed that actually my new found group of friends, Pnevma, are so active in yahoo messenging... Without 3hours, there are actually around 10 new messages added to the Yahoo mail.Luckily the quota has been upgraded to 100MB, otherwise, think can't tahan already... :@)

Today, Yiwen came and we learnt french lesson... For me it's revision lo... Quite ok lo.. Thanked her for buying OLD CHANG KEE! Yummy! Even Mickey ate the Yam Pie! :@)

In the evening, went to Lionel's house to get the photos to pass to my friends tomorrow. And also get to see the photos that he has taken at Thailand... After watching that, it makes me feel like going there to enjoy man! 0_o

Ate dried durians... ANd they tasted not bad leh... Yummmyz... Oh yes, thanks Zehe for the 2 postcards.. :@)

LEi man... even though I didn't do much today...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)