Today, it's certainly a busy day for me! Ha!!

Well, I went to school and attended one geography tutorial , and that's it. Later, went to settle some stuff and printed my notes at the library. Can't believe it. There is actually a fine for me for one library book! $11.00 and someone actually returned on 05Jan05. THat's simply crappy and of a mystery! Who in the world will do it?? I actually have returned the book last semester! I really suspect the library didn't clear the book drop or they didn't register that I've returned by placing the chop. Argh... need to settle it on the next working DAY! Argh.

In the afternoon, went to play SMART MONEY with Shane, Sham, Spencer and quite a few malays. It was led by Tan Boon Kiat... and it's quite interesting game. I've known this game exists, similar to that of CASHFLOW GAME. Felt that there are alot of things that need to be learnt so as to be financially smart. The more you play, you'll get the hang of it, and know the correct approach. The way he sound is similar to Boon Hian. And later, I then found out that he is really his brother. The world is indeed very small!! Am i fated to have a connection with them? (Double meaning intended)

Later, went back home via 151 and headed home for reunion dinner.

These are the feelings that I got.

1. I feel that as we modernise, we tend to be less sociable creatures.
2. Cousins/relatives are getting further away distant for my side and it's real saddening to know this.
3. I greeted my used-to-be close cousins and they didn't even say "HI"! GOSH! What is this... can't believe they have this attitude... What the fish
4. I actually felt like leaving the hse in the midst of the reunion dinner. It's not like one at all. So divided and everyone seem to be concentrating in their dinner and meals that they don't communicate! Can't believe it! And apart from this, they watch TV! Every year is the same. What the so many fishes.
5. Sorry for the fishes thing. Well, apart from all these sufferings, I manage to catch up with Irvin, my cousin's husband and found out that he's actually a businessman!! MY IDOL! We chatted and he actually set up an F&B Company and it's very successful after 5 years. :) Learnt quite a few tips. Am going to try it! (TRADE OFF FROM THE SUFFERINGS)

Went home and slept. Didn't really stayed over at night because I was very tired and was running a fever already. Didn't tell any of my family members. :)

XIN NIAN KUAI LE!!!!!!!!!




Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal