HECTIC!

Pace is certainly catching up already and it's been a month eversince school re-started. I can feel the pressure slowly building up. With the preparation of tutorials, and practical sessions, oh gosh. The meetings of my Freshman Orientation Camp. It certainly make me a packed person!

Felt happy from the meeting today because I did last minute adjustments to the Sentosa games before presenting it to my friends and committee today. And also very happy that my friends, Xinyi and Yihua contributed some ideas to me for the Sentosa games! YEah!

Today, I reached school very early because there is a subject pool and it took us 30minutes! And it's not a class at all! We merely just filled a survey form and that's it! Can't believe it. The plus point is that I made a new friend today! So happy! Ha!

Also, for marketing tutorial, I made 4 more new friends, due to the grouping. Yeah! They are soon my potential prospects!! YEAH! :) Ha!!

MAKE MORE FRIENDS, Everyone!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal