hello.. fred here..
(typed by Fred, who is my friend whom we have met from Clementi SCS and also we are working in the same project in Community Service Club).

Anyway, I have juz came back from KL and it was certainly a time not to forget. I have learnt alot from the DreamNight held at KLCC. Personally, I have found what are my dreams and goals for myself and I will hope that I will have to strive to get them! YEAH!

Just to share with you some meaningful stories which I have learnt:

Well, all of us, are born with big dreams. However, as time goes by, through the experiences and education, we tend to get streamlined and high tendency to reduce the size of our dreams. WHY? The traditional education has made individuals feel that how well you study determines the chances of obtaining a better job. This is certainly not true. It depends on the mentality of the individual. If a person is positive and held strong in his dreams, no matter what obstacles, he/she is likely to achieve his dream! :)

Basically, it is what we think that will make us successful. Not purely education or some other factors. Do have strong dreams and if you are free, come out with a list of dreams that you wish to obtain, make that your source of motivation! YEAH!

Apart from learning life skills and dreams, we also get to eat lots of delicious food at KL, at SS2, a hawker place. Simply delicious. The Penang Laksa, Stingray, Chee Cheong Fun (with large prawns), Char Kway Teow, ABC Kacang! All are very delicious and if you are free, do drop by and have a fantastic FEAST!

I really want to thank my friends and collegues for helping to organise this trip, together with the lodging! Thank Leonard, Anne, Beng Cheng, Veetien and Yiwen. Made alot of new friends also... Next time, I would really want to bring my friends along with me! EXPERIENCE Man, money can't even buy it!

Bye.. Fred signing off.. :-)
(My friend is certainly nothing better to do! But it's alright... Leaving some marks in my BLOG)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal