Someone please stop time!
It's Thursday already.

Gosh! I went to school quite early today, reached about 9am and I got lesson at 9.30am. Did a survey in the morning again. It's different this time because it is my first time doing it outside classroom. Apparently, the allocated classroom was taken/used by another class. Quite gaoxiao.

Went for Chemistry lecture. And the lecturer is making things chimmer and chimmer each time! Argh! He's such a bad joker himself! Ha!! Anyway, gotta revise alot for chemistry! VEry luanz state. Bad bad.

Later, went to Sentosa for recce and managed to change quite a few games. Happy that most of the planning are almost complete! Great! Sat on the monorail and it began to drizzle heavily! After one round, the rain stopped. Guess what? Something freaky happened! The floor apparently was dry a minute after the rain stopped. So strange weather isn't it!!

Another freak thing happened. On the way back, met an Indian couple who didn't know the way back to Harbourfront. I guided them and chatted with them. Apparently, they are from India and I asked them which part. Later, I shared with them that I juz came back from India. Guess what? The husband was the cousin of one of the child educators we met at KOLKATA!! Her name is Sushmita. AMazing!!! And we exchanged namecards and he said that feel free to contact him when I travel to India!! So small world right?? AMAZING!!

Went home and ate dinner. Did 2 Material Science tutorials and one English tutorial! Can't believe that I manage to do so much in one night! Ha! Last minute work!! But who cares!! :)

Quite tired! But still have to go on.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal