Hi! Today is Saturday and I felt happy! WHY? Because I have completed the CNY celebration Dinner at Holland Drive with SUCCESS together with my Assistant! Yeah! THere is a total turn-out of 26 people and it's certainly a great feeling of having to know that they bother to come. ;) We had lau yu sheng, 5 main dishes and 1 bowl of soup. The lau yu sheng tasted not bad! :)

Initially, the response not very good. Have people rejecting me, immediately have reasons which are very expected. But I take it as truth. Anyway, rejection is alright for me. For many rejections, there will be a yes. This is actually what happened. On the final hour, there are 3 people who smsed that they can make it! I was thrilled. :)

Throughout the whole week, I somewhat have thought cancelling the event because the responses were not so sound. Then, I read the book 'REJECT ME, I LOVE IT.' The more I hear people say NO, the more persistent I got. No matter what is the outcome, if there are 15 people who make it, so be it. I'll still carry on with my event! YES!

I'm real happy because at the end of the day, I manage (hopefully) to spread the CNY Spirit to them. Also gave them 2 oranges! Ha! ;)

CHINATOWN
There are many people who went to Chinatown that night. I went with my friends and we shopped and we ate some food. It's very fun and warm. I was dead tired by the time I reached home!! Super tired!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal