Stop Clubbing

WEDNESDAY!
Ah! Mambo! Opps... shouldn't think this way. I HAVE QUIT CLUBBING!

Anyway, yes... I went to school this morning to do a half an hr survey. Waste of time isn't it? However, it's true. It is part of the 3hr requirement for me to fufill for one of my module. Marketing. Let me tell u some stuff about Marketing.

Marketing: It is the bridge between consumers and company. The best marketing way is to find out the needs of the individual and market in such a way that the product/services suits him/her. In this way, both sides, the individual and the company, will gain. This is exchange and when both agree and are happy about it, a deal is struck and it's success. Later, come to issues about demand/supply/customer loyalty/management of business units. Fun and it's interesting!!

Later, I spent my time at the clubroom attending the webcast lecture. I actually find it very hard to study in the clubroom because always, there are people talking. Very hard to concentrate. Argh.. Ha... anyway, gotta use the tables outside the clubroom next time, right Bryan!??!

OH YES!! BRITNEY'S NEW MTV IS OUT!!! It's called DO SOMETHIN'. Go and check it out at Yahoo!Launch. Simply nice music but honestly speaking, the MTV is quite dumb! Ha!! No meaning to it... But juz watch it for entertainment!

Attended MC Meeting today and there was actually a surprise birthday celebration for me! Can't believe it. Had a BreadTalk birthday cake, tshirt and a card!! Thank you MC, especially those who helped to buy the stuff!! :)

On the way home, I have been thinking. Is this what I want to do in my life??! With my life? Travelling? Everyday, apparently, there are so many people whom I meet in transportation. Guess what? They all seem to be in their world and didn't like to smile with one another. In the morning, you would see people sleeping, even when standing. And on the way back, same thing also! Can't believe it! And I feel like talking to them, asking what they work, and making new friends with them. Coz I feel that it's actually a chance that since we are in the same cabin and we are sitting beside each other, instead of staring/looking at blank air, why not we try and communicate with them and make new friends? Imagine... Everyday, you have a new friend added to your social list! Isn't that a great feeling?? You'll be more sociable person and on top of that, you make new friends! Yeah! I plan to do that tml!!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
(Quite long never put already)

Lunch: $3.00
Dinner: $2.00
Total: $5.00

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal