Today, i'm real shag! SHAG!
Well, I actually spent my time visiting my friend's home!

1. Mr Wah
2. Tuckleng
3. Siyang
4. My home
5. Zehe

Gosh... there are only 5 homes but I was totally shagged by them. This year, I didn't really bother about the price that I get from the homes. However, it's the talking and the catching up that mattered. When we talked to Mr Wah, it's been ages eversince we have met (actually abt a year) and we chatted and even ate lunch together! Hui and I treated him secretly and he was real shocked by it! Ha!!

For Tuckleng's house, only I went. But who cares? Had fun going there. For Siyang, well, we gambled there and also made a few roses! Quite interesting though. Ha!! Won quite a bit too! :) Later, went to my home and let Zehe and Tuckleng try my pudding. They liked it! Yeah! For Zehe's house, I went there to eat dinner! Had abalone. Ha!! :)

Practically felt that the whole weekend was over and I didn't do much for my studies! Gosh! Luckily, I was able to complete my marketing assignment at night! Whew! :)

I somewhat feel that as you get older and when you organise an activity, there are times whereby suddenly there are alot of 'freak' accidents that will come. Computer spoil la, sending friend off la, whatever la, so be it. Yes, you are occupied. I don't really care. If you do not want to come, so be it. I don't really want to bother that much. I'm just feel that it's the feeling of visiting and catching up which is the more important factor. Now you don't have time, so when will you? Are you sure that next time you organise, people will go for it? THINK ABOUT IT, my friends! Not that i'm saying anything, but I want to let you all read that yes, people do put in their effort in planning. It's really not nice to have some bloody excuses that pop up. They can be true, yes, you are busy, yes, spend it to yourself. It's alright not to be interested in gatherings. It's really up to you. But it's certainly bad when you just provide excuses that are false. As I was saying, SO BE IT. It's your own preference. This disease of 'excusitis' will get greater and greater... Believe me.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal