Today, I went to school to do project. Kinda feel that there are alot of discussion for project all these days. Gotta get them done hopefully by mid March! Yeah manz.

I met up an insurance agent today, Jek. Learnt alot from him and simply feel that he is quite interested in job opportunities. He's quite honest and I feel that he is quite suitable for my ecommerce job. I handed him my namecard and he asked me what company is this. I roughly told him and he finds it interesting. And he don't mind me telling more about what I am doing! Yeah. :)

I went back home and it's quite tiring for me. I quickly found out the pictures for the survey form. Then, I went for my function at Meridien Hotel. Gosh... really feel that I am enthusiastic in this biz! :) YEAH!

I feel that all of us, do need to work on goals one at a time. Do not over stress and overaim. In the end, you might be disappointing in yourself because you have actually exceeded your personal limits. Try and know yourself. FIND YOUR INTERESTS!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal