Today, I went out with Hisham and Ray. Well, it's a fun experience. Honestly speaking, I feel that the day pass by very fast. We went and eat, watch movie, shop, drink, play, beat, listen to music, drive, go toilet, take photo, shout, yell, sing, walk, talk... Opps. I shouldn't describe this way. Ha.

Anyway, we had fun! :)

We actually planned to go to Newsroom Bar. And the qualifying age for guys is 23. When I was near the entrance, I heard the bouncer saying this "HEY, the one in white cannot enter." That's me alright!! Damn! He knows that i'm below 23. I really feel very diaoz that time u know. Even though he didn't say it directly, I heard it through the headphones. Next time, when I start to get richer, I'll fling the money on the floor and let him pick up! U THINK I REALLY WANNA ENTER UR BAR? Argh! I have better things to do man! :)

This is a sign which tells me not to CLUB anymore! YES! THIS IS MY MOTTO FOR THIS MONTH AGAIN!!! :) NO CLUBBING! YES! (Please remind me when you see me).

I made pudding this morning and when I returned home, I realised that Mum has eaten one and she said that it's very nice! Yeah! Hisham and Ray tasted them and they also find it very nice!! WOOHOO!! Gotta let my friends try it tml! :)

Real tired now~!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal