Today, went and met Wendy at Yishun. I was 5 minutes late. Ha. Anyway, she's quite positive in her thinking and after I've shared the idea with her, she don't mind finding out more about the biz! Yeah!~ Isn't that great!?

Grandma House
Today I learnt alot at my grandma house. Indeed, alot of mysteries and stories are revealed today during the talk with my 4th Aunt, Ah ma and also my mum. My mum and I actually quarreled at Ah-ma's house because of some issues at home and only my Aunt know what I am thinking. And later, she conveyed the idea to my mum. Then, my Aunt explained why and how she feel about her sis (my mum). Kinda shocked to know that. Later, everything resumed back to normal.

I don't wish to put the stories online but the thing is that overall, I find that human relationship is very complex. Even for one issue, it can cause a drift for over 20years. And the problem is not solved till now... I've also known about a skewed one-sided compromise too. It's certainly alot of 'treasures' dug out today. Ha. So glad but quite sad too to know it.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal