Today, it's simply a day never forget and it's a stretch of my own limits!

Sentosa
I went to meet Zehe at 6.45am and headed to Sentosa via his dad's taxi. Helped him out at Beach Fiesta 2005 at Siloso Beach. In charge of the scoring system. It drizzled in the early morning but luckily, before the game start, it stopped. Basically, learnt alot from the matches and had free training from an expert called Angeline about Beach Volleyball.

2 girls and I managed the scoring and I was the DJ for the whole beach. Can't believe it. Announcing the groups and also advertising for the sponsors. I did a bad hosting though... But who cares!? Ha... Had free experience of it and the whole of 200 pple listened to my voice... :)

Oh yes, another thing, Ix Shen was there too. He was part of the participant but didn't say Hi to him.

Training Session
Later, went to Bishan Condo 8 and went for training lessons for my biz and it's certainly a good training. Luckily, I have recorded what Vincent has said. Very useful indeed! :) Met Rina and her stomach is real big, pregnant! WOW! Amazing stuff.

Orchard Rd
I went to meet Hisham and showed him the plan. Well, he's not keen in joining me. However, he's keen in helping me to sell the products! Yeah, we can jointly co-operate to help in the promotion of the products! :)

Back to Bishan
Vincent and Rina helped out in giving me free advice on my dream and they teach me how to achieve it. I was real grateful that they, esp Rina, despite being pregnant, willing to stay up late till 12 plus to brief and guide us on our way in achieving our dream/goal! Feel real lucky to find and be in such a great team indeed! WOO!

Took a cab home and reached home at 1.30am. So I practically was awake from 6.00am to 1.30am the next day. Can't believe it man. But IT'S WORTH IT!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal