Well, today, I feel that it's the day of 'technology'. I happen to see my hotmail account and I actually found that I've actually received two gmail accounts that need to be activated for me to use. However, I only found out today and it's been 2 weeks eversince I've received the invitation!! Gotta be killed by my friends!! AH!! HA! :)

Also, I did an electronic survey today, as it's part of my 3hr mkting subject pool.... Need to fufil them! Gosh! And it's quite interesting about consumer preference and selection. Kinda tired after the survey, even though it's not so mind-boggling about it.

Geography project

Have you ever thought of the place of origin that your food come from? Let me test you... Name the origin of these common food:

1. Pineapple
2. Macaroni
3. Rice
4. Coconut milk

The answers are malaysia, italy, thailand, malaysia. Ha! Interesting eh?? It's actually part of my geography project and we need to find out how much percent is the food that is globalised? That is from other countries. We breakdown the dish to ingredients and slowly find out the origins! Think about this : Is the food you eat a true Singaporean?? Answer NO!! :)

Argh... Everyday have been travelling and sleeping on the train. Feel tired though... Gosh! Everyday seems to come by so fast... Buay tahan!! Enjoy ur time and life, my friends.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal