CNY 2005

Yesterday is CNY First Day. When I woke up, I was already feeling unwell. Feeling feverish... "I GOT A FEVER, I CAN'T BE STOPPED". Anyway, for the whole day, I popped in 8 panadols! I know it is very bad for health, but what can I do besides drinking lots of water right? :)
Initially, I didn't want to go for any CNY visits. However, I forced myself to wake up and went to bathe. I felt much better after that, get changed and went to Ah-ma's house via my dad's taxi.
Stayed there for 4hrs and it's certainly very fun to meet my fellow cousins and their children! They are so cute... too bad that I didn't take photo with them. I feel that as we modernize, the concept of relatives is becoming more and more distant. Despite living in the same country, we only meet in special occasions because all of us are occupied with our own business. I hope to change this notion.
Well, this year, for us (me and my sis), it's going to be different. All the hongbaos that we have collected will be 'donated' back to my mum because she is not working. And after all, she will return back the money to us. It is certainly a win-win situation. :)
When I return back home, I slept, ate and tried my marketing assignment. It's very tough. Gosh! I have no reference at all, except the internet and the notes. Most of it is using my intuition to squeeze out the ideas and text! Ha!! -_-!
XIN NIAN KUAI LE

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal