BUSY DAY!

I was so tired that I didn't attend the marketing lecture this morning. Ha! I studied at home and later, took another hour of nap. :) Real tired, I'm not sure why!

Later, went to Compasspoint to have my lunch. It's beef rice!! Super nice and the beef sauce and the tender juicy beef really makes my lunch money worth it! And if you are free, do contact me and come to Sengkang to have it! Simply delicious and marvellous! :)

I went to school to attend Chemistry tutorial and lectures. Luckily I managed to complete them last night after the programme meeting. Real shag.

At evening, went to Clement Student Care Service and played games within the Befrienders. Later, I organised the games for the befriendees and the befrienders. Simply chaotic and the children didn't even listen to what I say! In the middle of the briefing, they would comment that the game is boring and even said that it's LAME! Gosh. I didn't care and juz carried on the briefing. Played "Get to know your friends" and "STEADY" game. Ha!! Very tired after the games because of the shouting.

One plus point about today is that we learnt quite a few things. First, it's good to have short instructions for the children so that they can absorb. Secondly, be firm. Thirdly, they love to move around and play action games. Frankly speaking, the girls behaved so much better than the guys! Ha!! The latter are quite naive and they tend to be more playful. Hopefully they realize the limit of it by the end of this year! Yep!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal