Ha...

Today, I went to catch the fireworks by myself. It was unintentional. But I was on the way home from Suntec, and suddenly, in the sky, I heard the explosion!!! WOOHOO... and there was a large ball in front of me. Then, I quickly had the urge to see more.

I dashed across the Marina Promenade Road and then rushed to Marina Square to go and catch it. I was so amazed that there were other people rushing, just like me. Ha...


Then, when I reached at the viewing site, there were so many people! WOOHOO!



The fireworks were magnificent.



I didn't take photos. However, they are all registered in my mind. Ha!!


Its actually my first time catching it alone. Quite a nice feeling as we all applauded at the sky after the whole event...



Mervyn Spears

PS: Happy Weekend!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)