Hi Everyone

I wanna share this great experience that I had yesterday.


I was the emcee for Ray Day 2006 and I wanna say that it was certainly a great experience and I will remember it! :)




I just do not know why. When I was approached to be, it didn't take me long before I said YES. The thought of FUN and GREAT EXPERIENCE was in my mind and that made me decide. Ha. It was like a very different feeling when I was in JAMX. The people fear was not in my head at all... Really leh. I'm really amazed!


In fact, I actually kept this decision as low profile because I have this image in my mind that people may shocked to hear...or they can't believe that it was me who was hosting the event. Ha.


I was actually hit by flu badly from Thursday night and on Friday, I was feeling terrible. I even asked Yiwen if he may be interested if he can take over me just in case I cannot make it on Saturday. But he was unable to help out. And I kept praying and also keep drinking water leh... hoping that my flu will recover ASAP. On Saturday morning, I can still feel the phlegm jamming my nostrils and the way I spoke to myself was unclear. Somewat like nasal. Then, I carried on to hope that I can do well.. and amazingly, when I was hosting, everything was gone. I wonder why...


Anyway, the whole event was hosted by me and Jill (a marketing student). Certainly had great fun hosting and watching the entire Rag performance without any obstruction. Somemore, I get to thank President S R Nathan face-to-face. Great man! Ha... Yeah...


Ha... I had tried my best for the event, despite some minor errors made... Ha. And Yup! And getting the whole crowd to do the SRC wave is certainly a sudden idea that spring up in our heads. Jill and I managed to get them to do just once before the arrival of the President. Ha... Kinda cool.


I find that hosting is a great way to build up your self-confidence. Maybe its crazy to take up this challenge. Ha... Coz on the way to school for Ray Day, I was thinking to myself. Why am I doing this?!?! Haa... but I just did it. Wonder what really drive me to do it...hmmm...


Oh yes...I also met my friends who are present. And they say that they all could not believe that I'm hosting. Ha! And somemore, say how come I didnt tell them beforehand... I dunno how to answer them actually. Ha...



Feel happy with myself now...haa!!



To all that join RAG,
Congrats as you all have put up a great perfomance for every person present.



Thanks Tzehwee for giving me the opportunity to help you all!!



Mervyn

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)