Porridge
----------------

Yeah everyone.



My current craving is PORRIDGE!


Solid rice is a thing of the past for me. Find that its not so tasty after my so many years of eating solid white rice for my meals...


I find that porridge, despite its wet rice, which is still rice, the softness and the water makes me feel that I can taste the ingredients much better.


The actual taste of vegetables. Fish...



This is what I have discovered. For every mouthful with porridge and lets say a dish, steamfish. Wow, I tell you. Its wonderful. I can really taste the sweetness of the fish you know? And with every swallow, the whole mouth resets to the neutral state. And then, with a second mouth of vegetables, your tastebuds can really feel the difference and wow... POrridge is wonderful.


Somemore, it can serve as a drink because of the of its nature - semi-liquid.


Amazin I tell you!



Last night, I ate Frog leg porridge. Its superb!!






Love the taste!!!




Loving Porridge
Loving it!



Somemore with my bud, Fred! :) Ha... Yea~~


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)