Hey Everyone.


Well well, I have deleted the numbers count le. Coz I find it quite redundant. Ha. I am on unpaid leave today because I am still feeling kinda flu-y. Water keep flowing like a tap from my nose...


And I did real unglam and gross stuff. When bringing down my dog for walk, I didn't have tissue with me. I felt the phlegm was near my throat. So with some suction, I manage to get it to my mouth. And man, I just want to spit it out IMMEDIATELY.


I then realised that around me, there are suddenly so many people walking around. I have no idea why. Somemore got 2 batches of nursery children... saying Mickey is very cute and stuff. I can't smile coz the phlegm is really accumulating with saliva. I just walked away from them (acting as natural as possible), trying to find an area where there is no one where I can spit.


SOME AREAS THAT I THOUGHT OF:
1. Grass
2. Drain
3. Swallow it down


I was thinking, if Grass, it will not be that hygienic. Because what if those ants ate it and become sick? Or other dogs (or maybe Mickey) were to revisit the spit site?? That's certainly not good idea to consider.


Then Drain was the next best solution. Rain can dispose it off and yea, even if rats were to eat them, good for them.


Swallowing down is the option which I thought of. But that is totally super gross.




I went to another block and after glancing that there is no one, at the drain, I finally spit it out. WOOHOO! I felt so good for a second but after that, I can't believe I did that act. I said sorry to the drain.




I find it gross because my spitting technique is not that good. There are grills for the drain and some of my phelgm actually got STUCK and drooping there... Ha...




Being sick is sad.
Opps. Think this is one of my grossiest (or is it most gross) post.


I shall not do such spitting acts anymore. And I will remember to bring tissue out next time.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)