FIREWORKS
-------------

8 August 2006
Tuesday
2100 hours Theme: Singapore

11 August 2006
Friday
2100 hours Theme: New Caledonia

12 August 2006
Saturday
2100 hours Theme: France



Badminton with my godfamily
--------------------------------------

After church, I met my godfamily and real happy to see my godsiblings as well as their children! Ha... its been awhile eversince I have met them. We played badminton and its so fun! Ha.

After changing up, they all rushed and wanted to play with me their hand games. Oh my. Then, I have no idea which one to play with first. Really was overwhelmed by them. Ha. Luckily, we need to leave for the dinner at Swissotel at Merchant Hotel.

I got a treat by my godbro coz he is working there as the manager. And we had their international buffet. I ate so much food! Felt real blissful!!


Their salmon sashimi is so great and fresh. Super thik and I took the stomach area. WOO! Love the sweetness of the salmon. Think I ate an equivalent of 5 redplates of salmon sashimi. WOO!!!! Ha... Plus super fresh scallop from the shell! Woo.

And you know what? I also enjoyed their satay which doesn't have the fats and super delicious. The children loved them very much!

Simply a good place to eat buffet! Ha. And I ate the durian paste again. My second encounter and this time, its so much better as I feel that every mouthful is D24 quality. I tell you. Its heavenly. I told my godbro that I had eaten it at Holiday Inn and he told me thaat it was actually Merchant Hotel that started this delicacy and HI copied them. So man. But HI's one is slightly sour. Ha... Didn't shared it in the previous post. :)

They had alot of food and drinks. I list some below
-Teh Tarik (Really Tarik)
-Penang Laksa
-Yam Paste
-Dou Suan
-You Tiao
-Ting ting tang
-Mango Pudding
-Ice Kacang
-Mussel
-Chilly Crab
-Pork Stew
-Otah
-Nong Hiang
-Rojak
-Duck (super nice)
-Hainanese Chicken
-Baked snow fish (woo!!)
-Salad (super fresh)


Ha...these are some of the food present there. Really enjoyed my time there. Took some pictures with them too!!


Yeah...show you all my godniece and godnephew....






Pic of Xizheng, Me, Xijia and Kimberley




Pic of my godchildren! Haaa




(Clockwise) Picture of Me, Xijia, Beverley and Marcus. Beverley is one of my favourite godniece! Ha...its a secret leh... haa





Xizheng and me and Beverley. Love them so much!! Ha... Xizheng even called me Daddy leh...then I said no.





Picture of the salmon sashimi on my plate. Its really super thick~!!






I am really excited with my life right now!!!
Everyday is a different day
And we all have the potential to be the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006