WHITE...

I am on terms with WHITE for these few months! Love the white colour.


WHITE - pureness, clean.




Oh yeah, apart from spreading the white message, anyway, today, I did a displacement of 1 LRT station in 30mins [usual time required is 1minute]. What a day to start right???


DISPLACEMENT: MY HOME --> COMPASSVALE LRT

TOTAL DISTANCE: MY HOME --> SENGKANG MRT --> KOVAN MRT --> Take 136 --> COMPASSVALE LRT


OMG... I did a big round all because I was 1 minute late. And that 1 minute snowballed to 1 hour.



This morning, I headed to KOVAN MRT because I wanna take the Company Shuttle Service and the bus came at 8.15am. And who knows! I reached there at 8.16am and it was GONE! GONE!!!


I say again.... GONE!


GONE!!!


Ok, I think its enough. Because I was super shocked. There is another regular passenger, whom I saw on other days, was also there. Think she reached at 8.15am. And later, I saw her hopping onto a public bus. From then, I knew that we have lost the shuttle service.


GONE!!!!


Then, I took 136 and went pass my house block again (WHAT THE HEAVEN) and then to the bus stop which I have to take to Pasir Ris...


With that, I reached office at the HEAVENLY TIMING of 0935hours! (Please clap here)



1 hour and 5 minutes late!!!


Can someone BEAT this record???


If I were to reach by 8.14am and catch the shuttle service, I will have reached my company by 8.45am!




1 minute.



GONE!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)