Hello Everyone.


My Don
----------
Yeah, I am real glad that my Don has actually grown much understanding and from what I feel, is very good. ALso much more tolerant le.


Recently, his small brother spat on his face. Just because of computer usage. Instead of fighting, he merely just shouted and went to his father's room. And his father was sleeping and in a daze, he said to Don, "Never mind. Tomorrow then settle." And he carried on with his work after that.


Man, I shouldn't say this as a joke, but it is quite funny when I heard the story.



And yes, he has passed his Physics. WOOHOO... and he told me that if he were to get full marks for his listening comprehension, he will be able to get A2 for his Chinese. Really amazing leh.



Continue later...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006