"I am also observing a lot more activities with the new students coming in. I will like to stress the importance for them to observe the safety rules that we have instilled. Chit chatting, resting and discussion should be better carried out in the staff room or office and not in the laboratories..."

This is written by a dumbass in my workplace talking about the students (including me)...

WTH





I was really very shocked to hear that!!

No chit chatting?
Resting?
Discussion??

Dumb... the office is on the 4th floor and u expect us to go up to discuss?


We are not animals which are mute, for your information, Mr Au.
You are the safety officer, yes, I know.


But can you please have the due courtesy that conversations are a part of a human behaviour? How can you work in a place where there is no chit chatting??


Maybe you can survive in such an environment. But my friends and I can't. And by the way, fyi, there are no accidents that occured in our lab. Not at all. I really don't understand why you are pint pointing about that??


Take this message:

We have a life, and we know you don't.
And try to put yourself into ours, buster.



Pissed...


Mervyn

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)