Hey everyone

Its been quite awhile eversince I have played frisbee, dodgeball. And years since I played handball and soccer. Today, I went to CSC Sports Day and it was really a fun time meeting up with my CSC friends and also playing the sports.

I find that the way we play the games are very unique. For example for soccer, its so funny! Only the girls are allowed to shoot and for the passing, we MUST pass to the opposite sex. Then we found that it's really very hard to play.

Then, they changed the rules saying that only the girls can shoot from a box and no guys are allowed to be in the box. So in the centre of the streetsoccer field, the guys actually fight vigorously (sort of) to get the ball to the goal area for the girls. And when the ball is actually at the girls' court, we all waited behind the line and just watch the good show. All of us laughed!


For frisbee, its also very strange. For my group and the opposing team, we ended up instead of throwing the frisbee, we merely just walked beside each other, handing personally to each other the frisbee, towards the goal area. All are jokers! Soon, we ended up forming a circle, just grabbing the frisbee!!! WTH!


Its the fun that mattered the most, I find.


Today, Christine told me that I have been quiet for awhile in CSC. I totally agreed with her leh! Apparently, that was what I was thinking all these while and she was the first one to tell me that personally. :) I can't remember whether did I reply to her question. But I find that it is better this way, I guess. :)


When I reached home, I tell you, I quickly bathed and took a nap. Food was not of the priority but it was my hobby, sleeping. I felt so blissful after lying and taking the nap. Woohoo. Somemore Mickey came and accompany me. So loving right?

Food Galore@Honeywell for the week
-------------------------------------------

A showcase of the food I ate last week




Picture of soya bean and grass jelly from Bedok. Very delicious!!



This is a drink from Coffee bean: Honeydew Milkshake! Totally refreshing and wow...
Love it so much! It is their new creation. Try it if you can!




Its me with the nine layer cake from Bedok! Love the taste man!!!




This is chicken cutlet from BanQuet@Bugis. I tell you. Its so special because they took the trouble to remove the layer of skin and I enjoyed the chicken and the breaded crust of the cutlet. Not so oily and the salad! Woooo! Love the fresh vege and its without thousand island (thus, super healthy)




Yes... I know. I shouldn't eat these. But I only ate 1 of them. The Hot Fudge. Ha... The other one belong to my friend's. I felt super unhealthy after this dessert. Strongly try it once per year. Thanx...



Ha...these are the 'special' food that I ate for this week!!
WooHOO!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006