My friends!!!


Today is my dear friend, Tuckleng's birthday and we went to Sakura International Buffet to munch dinner! I tell you. Its so worth the money! Haa!!

I had my first virgin bite of super fresh large oyster and I tell you, its so heavenly. After squeezing the lemon, wow, the oyster tasted so sweet and I let the taste flow through my mouth. Really felt so blissful!

Guess I ate around 7 oysters today! Ha!! And the good thing is that the place, there is no competition and they keep refilling and refilling.




Picture of the oysters. Yummy yum yum. They are such lovely creatures.



(Burp)


Oh yes, they have a section of raw food such as sashimi and sushi. They also provided tuna (my favourite fish). As well as salmon. I ate so much wasabe. WOOHOO!

Well, I didn't take picture of the tuna because I had so much enjoyment.




In the midst of my bliss, I even ate octopus and they are so amazing. They do not have any straws (unlike sotongs) and their umbrella heads are ever so juicy. Love crushing their heads and biting off their legs... Haa! I'm so cannibal....




Picture of the fishes that were diced in my mouth... lovely!



Oh, I was describing halfway. The next section is personal cooking whereby chefs will send to you freshly cooked food. For me, I ordered freshly fried salmon pieces and I ate a total of 4 pieces. Plus unagi (eel) Woo!! Love it man. Plus these two fishes...



Picture of the fried salmon. Love the skin and every bite of the salmon flesh is heavenly. Love it. Love it.



I tell you... these fishes are very amazing. Even though they are small, nearly half of their bodies are covered with their own roe (fish eggs). I didn't eat much of their roe because they are of high cholestrol. But their flesh is woo!! Guess I saw these fishes during Japan Hour. Love the taste man. Somemore, their whole body can be eaten. Including their bones and their crispy head.



WOW! I certainly enjoyed my stay there...continuously munching non-stop for 1hr30mins. This restaurant also served dragonfruit and a wide range of desserts. Ha...


I don't mind going there once per month. Ha... Will jio my friends over and we shall enjoy and spoil ourselves for one night. Ha! Its better than zouk. Better than anything else....



Picture of me and Siyang!! Before we munch on fishes...




Picture of me and the birthday boy, Tuck!





Group photo!!




Loving food,
Mervyn

PS: Find that my blog is turning to a food blog... haa! GOOD FOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)